Buckeye Stoves – Our Services
Buckeye Stoves is dedicated to providing top quality customer service. While we specialize in the sale, installation, service, and repair of alternative heating products, our certified technicians are ready and able to address any questions or concerns you may have about your current home heating system.
Our services include:
• Level 1 inspection and cleaning of wood, coal, corn, pellet, and gas stoves and fireplace inserts
• Level 1 Inspection and cleaning of add-on and outdoor wood furnaces
• Chimney inspection and sweep services (standard or video)
• Stove and open fireplace sweeps
• Crown coat and seal repair
• Installation of stainless steel chimneys and chimney liners
• Dryer vent cleaning
Estimates may incur a nominal estimate fee which is 100% credited towards your future purchase. Service call prices vary, but usually range from $130 – $175. An additional service charge of $65/hr billed in 15 minute increments ($16.25/15 minutes) will be incurred for any service call lasting over 1 hour.
Sweep fees are as follows:
Video Sweep with Level 1 Inspections (all masonry chimneys) Pre-Fab – $225
Pellet Sweep or Wood Sweep with SS Liner – $199.99
Gas Sweep with Diagnostics and Estimate – $130
Chimney sweep discounts are offered during our Off-Season Chimney Sweep Specials. Services fees are subject to change. Please contact our office if you would like to schedule or have any questions.
We also carry a full line of fuel products, including:
• Standard Premium Hardwood Pellets
• Premium Hardwood Pellets
• Super Premium Hardwood Pellets
Pellets are available by the bag or by the ton
Delivery service is available for $60/trip for up to a 20 mile radius and an additional $2.00/mi thereafter. Delivery fees are subject to change. Please contact us for a delivery estimate.
Drop-ship service is available on most stoves, outdoor furnaces, parts and accessories.
Please contact us for current pricing on all our products and services.
Buckeye Stoves – Our Affiliations And Certifications
As evidence of our commitment to excellence, Buckeye Stoves maintains membership and accreditation with some of the foremost organizations in the business and alternative heating industries.
Buckeye Stoves has been a Better Business Bureau Accredited business since 2004, consistently maintaining an A+ rating.
Buckeye Stoves is a proud member of the National Chimney Sweep Guild, a trade association that holds its members to the highest standards of conduct, ethics, and accountability. Members are required to sign and abide by the strict Code of Ethics of the organization.
All chimney sweeps at Buckeye Stoves are certified by the
Chimney Sweep Safety Institute of America (CSIA). Certification must be renewed annually, with re-testing required every three years.
All alternative heating specialists at Buckeye Stoves are certified by the National Fireplace Institute (NFI). NFI certifies in three hearth product categories: Gas Specialist, Woodburning Specialist, and Pellet Specialist
Certification is valid for three years, after which the technician must take the current exam or provide documentation of 36 hours of continuing education.
Buckeye Stoves – Our Awards
- The Copperfield Golden Top Hat Award (given by Copperfield Chimney Supply to their top customers) since 2004
- The Pacific Energy Outstanding Sales & Service Award
- 2016 Small Business of the Year Award
- 2014 Top Sales Volume – – Harman Stoves
- 2013 Top Growth Dealer – Harman Stoves
- 2013 Top Sales Dealer – Harman Stoves